With so many websites, blogs, and podcasts devoted to that galaxy far, far away, figuring out which ones you should follow can be a kriffing nightmare.
But help is at hand!
Here’s a selection of Star Wars-related sites that get the Team Ahsoka stamp of approval!
- Her Universe – The first merchandise line made exclusively for fangirls, founded by Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano).
- The Wookiee Gunner – A must-follow site for fans of The Clone Wars, Rebels, The Freemaker Adventures, and Star Wars fashion.
- Future of the Force – A UK-based website dedicated to putting fans at the heart of the Star Wars saga.
- The Imperial Talker – A site devoted to the exploration of the Star Wars universe in fun, intellectual, and unique ways.
- Hound’s Tooth – Star Wars speculation, news, and character appreciation by a Bossk super-fan.
- Force Material – Delving into the secrets, stories, and source material of Star Wars.
- The Midi-Chlorian Center – A celebration of the entire Star Wars saga, from the prequels to the sequels and everything in between.
- Eleven Thirty-Eight – An ongoing journal of news and opinion dedicated to chronicling the state of the Star Wars franchise.
- First Order of Business – Star Wars blog for hardcore and casual fans…and everyone in between.
- Making Star Wars – A network of enthusiasts following Star Wars news, products, and television shows.
- Brick City Blockade Podcast Network – Positive and engaging discussion about that galaxy far, far away.
- Blabba the Hutt – Ireland’s premier source for Star Wars news and discussion.
- Unmistakably Star Wars – High quality, informative, and entertaining insights into the Star Wars galaxy.
- OCONNOBLOG – An eclectic, yet insightful, collection of Star Wars and other pop culture-related articles.
- The Cantina Cast – An unbiased Star Wars podcast full of insightful opinions and fresh perspectives.
- Finish the Clone Wars – A fan community petitioning for the proper completion of The Clone Wars.
- Coffee with Kenobi – Examining and analyzing the Star Wars saga through critical thinking, discussion, analysis, and rhetoric.
- Hoth Couture – A blog devoted to everyday cosplay and geek fashion, with a decidedly Star Wars-y bend.
- The Kessel Runway – Star Wars fashion news and reviews.
- The Dorky Diva – Star Wars news, cosplay tutorials, and other ways to channel your inner chic geek.
- Star Wars Codex – Helping fans of the Galaxy Far Far Away decipher the Star Wars canon.
- Retrozap – Home of ‘Power to the Prequels’ and other Star Wars goodness.
- Save You it Can – Short essays on Star Wars topics, from a personal point of view.
- Jedi Scavenger – Star Wars collecting news and views, regardless of experience level.
- Clone Corridor – Reflections on scenes and storylines in the Star Wars saga.
- Anakin and His Angel – News, articles, style inspiration, and everything Anakin & Padme Skywalker.
- The Star Wars Prequel Appreciation Society – Celebrating the Star Wars prequels and the saga as a whole.
- The Star Wars Chief – Come for the Star Wars. Stay for… the Star Wars!
(Last updated: August 11, 2017)